CU Men's Chorus wants YOU

  • moosebutter moosebutter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      Hey peeps, this is Tim "aren't you in moosebutter?" Jones.

      I wanted to extend a special invitation to all male singers, and especially
      those in the Boulder area, to come join in the CU Golden Buffalos Men's
      Chorus. I'm assistant conducting the group this year, and it looks to be a
      great time.

      The group meets Monday nights 7:15-9:15 in the Macky on CU campus. Ron
      Revier, long-time choral director at Fairview High School, directs the
      group, and he is great. The group is open to men of all ages, skill-levels
      and appearance. The group does one Fall concert (Nov. 7) and participates
      in the CU Holiday Festival Dec. 3-5. You can take it for credit if you're a
      student, or just come for fun. It's 2 hours of weekly vocal love! Manly
      love! I mean that in a good way!

      I want to send out a special invitation to male members of the CU campus a
      cappella groups - come out for a couple hours of no-pressure fun, build your
      vocal strength and training, and help build a strong relationship between
      the Music department and the a cappella scene. Hey, why not have all the
      men in your group come to choir? That would make you TWICE AS STUDLY.

      Email me if you have questions.

      Thanks!

      Tim "ticklish ego" Jones