CU Singers wanted

  • Kynton.Chan@colorado.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      In The Buff, an all male a cappella group at the University of Colorado-
      Boulder, is looking for guys who sing. We are not looking for any specific
      voice parts. If we think you will be an asset to our a cappella tradition,
      we'll take you. Auditions will be held Aug. 24-Aug. 26. If you would like to
      schedule an audition, please call 303-492-BUFF.