Colorado Songster subscribers

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2004
      Greetings, A Cappellists!

      According to recent postings, this is an unusually busy summer for a cappella here in Colorado.

      Menawhile, I hope all of you who are subscribers received the July issue of the Colorado Songster and were impressed by the events upcoming and the level of insterst reported. Howver, there were a few former or recent subscribers whose mailings were returned for bad addresses. I am listinbg the names below in case any of you are included or can help us correct their subscription. Many were added from the forms provided at last Spring's Harmony Sweepstakes and some were very hard to make out, so the bad numbers may be attributable to that. Let us know if the following can be contacted and how:

      Davis K Small, Colo Spgs
      Karen Aamodt, Denver
      Gail Kihenjo, Boulder
      Craig Kharas, Boulder