JazzKatz Show

  • Rob Baltensberger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2001
      Dear A Cappellists,

      JazzKatz is having a show on June 23 7:30 pm at the Overland High
      School Auditorium, 12400 E. Jewell Ave. Aurora, CO.

      Our special guest performers will be "The Denver A Cappella Project",
      a fabulous group of vocalists and our friends.

      Please join us for a warm summer's evening of vocal harmony at it's
      finest!

      For tickets, call 303 697-3638 or email to jazzkatz@...

      Also, visit our website for details and take a look around,
      www.harmonize.com/jazzkatz

      Hope to see you all there!

      Rob, Rosie, Linne' and Ryan...JazzKatz