MS. Behavin' travel to Russia

  • Rob Baltensberger
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2004
      Monday Aug. 16, Ms. Behavin' departs for St Petersburg, Russia for
      the 5th International Russian Barbershop Harmony Festival.

      Guest Conductor will be Dr. Greg Lyne. They will be joined by Vocal
      Spectrum (Sweden), Central Alabama, and the Metropolitans.

      Please wish Ms. Behavin' a bon voyage as they represent Sweet
      Adelines and the USA in this truly International musical event.

      Contact: msbehavinquartet@...

      Website: http://www.msbehavinquartet.com/

      They would love to hear from you!

      Thanks,

      Rob Baltensberger
    • rjsharette@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2004
        Hey! Wonderful news. I'm sure all Coloradans wish them a great trip and a wonderfule reception over there. But when do we get to hear them locally?