Groove Society to open for STYX!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Come on out to one of the largest summer events in Colorado, the
      Olathe Sweet Corn Festival ( http://www.olathesweetcornfest.com ).
      Groove Society will be one of two acts opening for the world-renowned
      rock group, STYX! Yes, we're excited!

      So bring the whole family and make a day of it. There'll be a
      parade, a pancake breakfast, a street dance, give-a-ways and of
      course, all the Olathe sweet corn you can eat! The concert is on
      Saturday, August 7th at 7:20 PM.

      Groove Society's public performances for August:
      * Saturday, 8/7/04, 7:20 PM. Olathe Sweet Corn Festival, Olathe, CO
      * Tuesday, 8/10/04, 7:00 PM. Summer Entertainment in the Park, Canon
      City, CO.
      * Saturday, 8/14/04, 11:00 AM-5:00 PM. Cripple Creek Arts Festival,
      Cripple Creek, CO.
      * Sunday, 8/15/04, 11:00 AM-5:00 PM. Cripple Creek Arts Festival,
      Cripple Creek, CO.
      For more detailed info. please visit: http://www.groovesociety.org

      By the way, congratulations to our alto/soprano, Cameron, on her
      upcoming nuptials. That's right, she's getting married (sorry
      guys)!! So we'll be taking about 3 weeks off after our Cripple
      Creek shows so she can revel in marital bliss with new hubby, Bryan.

      More updates coming! Hope to see everyone soon!

      Sincerely,
      Groove Society
      groovesociety@...
      http://www.groovesociety.org