Cool Shooz in Crestone

  • coolshoozsingers@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      The Colorado Songster incorrectly lists the Cool Shooz performance in Crestone as July 21.

      Cool Shooz will return triumphantly to the beautiful Crestone Music Festival on Saturday August 7, 2004.   See http://www.crestone.org/cmf/  for details on this great two day festival in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains of southern Colorado.  Headliners are Dan Hicks and his Hot Licks and bluegrass pioneer Peter Rowan.  Cool Shooz will perform on Saturday at 4:45 - 5:55 PM.

      In harmony,
      Dutch
    • davelan@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
        I caught your show last week in Loveland. It was great to have you back in town. Great concert and a great crowd.

        Too bad the weather drove it inside. Hopefully next year it's back to the lagoon amphitheater.