SATB holiday pieces

  • biegel88
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2004
      I am new to your group--I am a concert pianist and choral composer--
      as I have had some of pieces performed at All-State conventions, I
      wish to share the latest holiday pieces published by Hal Leonard (and
      one just written) with your readers:

      The Twelve Days of Christmas--SATB divisi a cappella (Hal Leonard
      Corp);

      Christmas In A Minute--SATB divisi a cappella--based on
      Chopin's 'Minute Waltz'--Hal Leonard Corp;

      The Christmas Song--SATB, no divisi, a cappella--not yet published.

      Please email me at sharpnat@... if you'd like to see the scores--

      All best, Jeffrey Biegel www.cyberecital.com