AUDITIONS for Face

  • Face Online
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Hi Colorado a cappella enthusiasts!

      This is an official CALL FOR AUDITIONS for the popular vocal band, Face.

      We are looking for candidates that can fulfill AT LEAST two of the
      following requirements:

      1. High tenor, or awesome falsetto (stress on either the "high" or the
      "awesome")
      2. Great soloist (stress on the "great")
      3. Vocal Percussionist (stress on the "vocal percussionist")

      The time commitment is 2-3 evenings per week for rehearsals and/or
      gigs. We are also in the studio aggressively finishing our CD. The EP
      is scheduled to ship in mid-July.

      Interested individuals should either
      1. call Mark Megibow at: 720-771-6275, or
      2. e-mail Face at: faceonline@...

      Based in Boulder, Face is a six-man vocal band focusing on high-energy
      rock and pop, with a little gospel, soul, R&B thrown in to keep it
      interesting. We call ourselves "perennial audience favorites" at the
      regional Harmony Sweeps (hey, we won it two years in a row...that's
      perennial, isn't it???).

      If you want to be a part of a professional, active, and rockin' vocal
      band, contact Face immediately to schedule your audition!

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face
      720-771-6275