Kansas acappella- Genuine Imitation

  • kugenuineimitation
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 8:46 AM
      Hi!

      I'm the manager of second-year group Genuine Imitation at the
      University of Kansas. I just wanted to extend an invitation to
      everyone to check out our website at www.genuineimitation.org and/or
      let us know if your group will be heading through Kansas at any time
      and want to do a show. The website has some of our songs, forums,
      bios and our schedule, we've had a great first year and are hoping
      to collaborate with other collegiate groups in our second. Have a
      great one and feel free to contact me with comments, questions or
      funny jokes.

      Shannon Marsh
      Manager, Genuine Imitation
      kugenuineimitation@...