Wanted: Soprano, Bass and Tenor to meet in Castle Rock.

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Actually, if you are any of the other ranges go ahead and apply
      anyway! Our group has met twice and we are working on some
      selections. We decided to meet in Castle Rock as a half-way point
      so please let us know if you want to join our beginning level group
      to sing pop, gospel, latin and vocal jazz tunes! We meet Saturday
      afternoons around 3:30 for a couple of hours. Please spread the word
      as well, thanks!