performance venue

  • Karrie Osborn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2004
      Hi everyone ~
      I'm an ex-Extreme Measures member (CU a cappella) and currently manage the
      Starbucks Coffee shop at the Flatiron's mall in the village. We are putting
      together a summer concert series entitled "Summer Coffee Concert Series" and
      are looking for performers to fill the calendar. It will be on every Friday
      night, starting at 7PM. There is no pay for the event (except for all the
      free coffee you can drink), but, as we use our beautiful patio as the venue,
      it is a great place for some exposure. SO . . . if you are looking to
      promote an album, a concert, or simply to get some performance experience
      and share the joy of a cappella, please let me know. I would love to have a
      variety of music styles throughout the summer, and think that a cappella
      would be so much fun!!! The hopes would be to have 2 or 3 groups
      interested, so that there is a realistic amount of material to fill
      approximately a 2-hour time slot. You can reply to this email (
      karriepat9@... ), or call the store at (720)887-2786 and ask for
      either Karrie Osborn or Keri Call. Hope this works out!!!

      Karrie