Last Note Singers Seeks Director

  • rpodjasek@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2004
      The Last Note Singers is a non-auditioned community chorus singing a wide variety of modern music (pop, jazz, folk, show tunes), all a cappella. We rehearse on Tuesday nights at Washington Park United Church of Christ.  LNS does 10-12 gigs in each of our summer season (May-July), and holidays (Thanksgiving to Christmas).  Our gigs include hospitals and assisted living homes as well as public venues.

      Our musical director of 14 years is retiring and moving out of Denver at the end of this year.  We are looking for a replacement to ease into our program this fall.  A complete description can be found at our Musical Director Search web page:  www.ponydesign.com/lns.htm.  Anyone interested can attend our Friends and Family concert/picnic in Wash Park on Sunday, June 27, 2004 at 7 PM, next to the fire station.

      Contact Ray at (720) 985-9515 or rpodjasek@....