Face Summer Concert List

  • Mark Megibow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2004
      Hi friendly faces!

      Face has a great summer line-up of concerts for you to take advantage
      of. Notice most of them are FREE! That's just Face doing our part to
      bring you the best possible value.

      -grin-

      Oh, the rumor is that we'll have an EP (short CD) for you to get this
      summer (finally!!!). We've been very productive in the studio. We'll
      keep you posted on the progress.

      Cheers! - Mark

      Boulder Creek Festival
      Saturday, May 29, 11:30 - 12:30 pm
      Band Shell Stage
      Boulder, Central Park
      FREE

      Bolder A Cappella Series
      Monday, June 7, 7:30 - 10:00 pm
      Boulder, RedFish Brewhouse
      13th Street just north of Pearl Street Mall
      FREE

      Dance Intensity Ballet Recital
      Saturday, June 19
      Two shows at 1:00 pm and at 7:00 pm
      Watch for a special e-mail regarding this unique artistic experience as
      ballet dancers dance to the live music of Face!

      Boulder Farmer's Market
      Saturday, June 26, 11:30 - 1:30 pm
      Farmer's Market Food Court
      Boulder, 13th Street just north of Arapahoe, behind Teahouse
      FREE

      Lakewood's Summer Concerts on the Plaza
      Wednesday, July 21, 7:00 pm
      Lakewood City Commons
      470 S Allison Pkwy (Wadsworth and Alameda)
      $5 adults, $2 kids 12 and under

      Boulder Farmer's Market
      Saturday, July 24, 11:30 - 1:30 pm
      Farmer's Market Food Court
      Boulder, 13th Street just north of Arapahoe, behind Teahouse
      FREE

      Mark Megibow
      Business Manager
      Face
      720-771-6275

      As you may or may not know, you are receiving this e-mail by your own
      request, or because you're a friend of Face, Ben, Cody, Forest, Joseph,
      or Mark. Shoot me a quick reply if you want to be removed from the
      list.