Need director

  • knitwit635
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2004
      Hi there,

      We are a group of 8 women who want to start a new community chorus in
      the Evergreen/Conifer area. We were all members of a Sweet Adelines
      group, but prefer not to go that avenue this time. We rehearse
      weekly - every Tuesday night from 7pm - 9pm.

      We're looking for a director who can help us hone our skills & lead
      us into perfoming locally, as well as doing auditions, helping us
      with new music, etc., etc.

      If you happen to be the person we need, or know anyone who might be
      interested, PLEASE contact me. We'd really like to get going as soon
      as possible & increase our numbers too. We're in a 'catch 22'
      situation as we want to increase our numbers but need a director to
      attract new people. Also - we're getting really bored doing the same
      old tunes every week & need new music to get our teeth into!!

      PLEASE - if you can help - do get in touch right away.
      Many thanks!!!