Groove Society May Schedule

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      Hi everybody! Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know what
      we've been up to. In April, we had the honor of hosting and
      adjudicating the CHSAA Vocal Jazz Festival. It was blast working with
      all the talented students and groups! Thanks to everyone who made
      this great event possible!

      The CD is in the mix-down stages now so the release date will depend
      on when we can get the artwork and mastering to press. The likely
      date will be sometime in June.

      We'll be kicking off the summer concert season early this year with
      an appearance at the Estes Park Jazz Festival. We will perform on
      Saturday, May 15 at 2:30PM. We will also be doing a 2 hour show at
      the 25th Annual Old South Gaylord Memorial Weekend Festival on
      Saturday, May 29 from 11:30-1:30PM. Go to our website at:
      http://www.groovesociety.org for more information. Hope to you see
      you there! More updates to come.

      Thanks,
      Joe & Bianca Herbert