BIG NEWS FROM measureXmeasure!

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2004
      Change is in the air...

      Hey measureXmeasure fans.  This is Jeff from mXm sending you a personal note to let you know about some important changes and developments happening in measureXmeasure...

      First and foremost, I'm sad to inform you that I will be leaving measureXmeasure to pursue another musical opportunity that has been presented to me.  I have been offered a position as a singer/vocal percussionist with the vocal group "m-pact", and I will be relocating to Los Angeles at the end of this month.  As most of you know, I have dedicated nearly nine years of my life to measureXmeasure, and I am so proud to have been a part of all that the group has accomplished in that time.  I leave the group with no ill will or hard feelings, and the guys have been extremely supportive of my decision to take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  It is my hope that you - our friends, family, and fans - will also support me in this decision, and I hope you will continue to give measureXmeasure your undying support during this transitional period.  Change is never easy, but measureXmeasure *will* go on and will continue to achieve great things.  The group has lots of amazing opportunities on the horizon, and there is already a nationwide talent search underway to fill the vacant position (there will be a formal announcement later on with more specifics about the audition process).  I want to thank all of you for supporting measureXmeasure over the years.  You are the reason we do what we do.  And I want to thank the guys in mXm for sharing their talent, their time, and their friendship with me.  You are like family to me, and I'll miss you!

      Now then...

      You'll have just a few more chances to see the current line-up of measureXmeasure.  We hope that you'll take the opportunity to attend one (or more) of these events:

      Thursday, May 6---Olathe, KS---Olathe Northwest High School---7:30 pm---with the ONWHS Vocal Music Dept.

      ***THE BIG EVENT***Saturday, May 8---Lawrence, KS---Abe & Jake's Landing (8 East 6th St.)---7:00 pm---$5.00---all ages---with "Genuine Imitation" and "Hookslide" (featuring former mXm member, Bud Anderson!).  Jeff's last Lawrence concert with measureXmeasure.  Come on out and say "farewell"!

      Sunday, May 9---Kansas City, MO---Country Club Plaza---Neptune Court (47th and Central)---2:00 pm

      As always, visit the group online at www.measureXmeasure.com.  See you soon...