Auditions for LDAB

  • Christine S Young
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2004
      LoDo Air Band
      a professional, six-voice, a cappella group,
      is looking for some new additions.
      We are currently looking a female voice (any range)
      and a male voice (high bari/tenor preferred).
      For more information,
      please contact me immediately at
      720-394-9761.

      Christine Young
      LoDo Air Band Manager and Copilot
      ...with Non-Stop Acappella Service to Denver and The World

      Please forward this notice to anyone you think may be interested,
      or would know people who would be interested.
      Thanks!!!