Re: [colorado-acappella] Hello, I am looking to join/start a group!

  • Lynn Milligin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004
      Where are you?

      >>> "Becky" <icfta@...> 4/25/2004 6:41:34 PM >>>
      Greetings!

      I just moved to this beautiful area in time for some snow! I have
      been singing most of my life (musical theater background), learned
      to harmonize by ear and am ready to start/join a beginning level
      jazz or pop style band. Alto by birth, funny in life and looking
      forward to getting to know you!

      Becky