altos needed for Denver/Boulder group

  • Dave Trendler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 11:20 PM
      Hey altos!

      We need you. My group is looking for an alto to replace our current
      alto who hates us so much she's moving to China... Well, actually
      she's just moving to China.

      To give you some idea of what we're about: We're a six person, co-ed,
      semi-pro vocal band emphasizing in more-difficult-than-average
      arrangements of rock and pop music while avoiding the typical a
      cappella fare. We have four guys and two women. We range from 24-34
      in age, with an average age in the middle. We're rehearsing once a
      week, with the goal of learning a set and gigging twice per month by
      late this summer.

      Anyway, we're hoping to audition some altos in the next few weeks, so
      email me at davetrendler at juno nospam dot com (remove "nospam")
      with the subject line "a cappella" or something so I don't delete you
      as spam!

      Thanks,

      Dave Trendler
      RARB reviewer (www.rarb.org)
      co-founder, music director, and bass for The Humbuckers
      (www.thehumbuckers.com)
      SMC Men ('94-'98, prez/music director)