LDAB TONIGHT!!!

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2004

      Don't miss the
      LoDo Air Band
      tonight!
      Monday, March 22nd
      at the Redfish in Boulder
      Show starts at 7:30pm
      We'll be playing till 9:30 or 10pm
      Cast:  Kelly Hays, Christine Young, Kristen Brown
      Roberto del Cid, Jonathan Smith, and Doug Tisdale

      This may be your last chance to catch Kelly Hays!
      And don't miss the debut of Roberto del Cid!
      Remember, there's no cover and the environment is smoke free,
      so no matter where you're coming from, it will be worth the drive!!!
      See you at the Redfish in Boulder
      located on 13th, just north of the Pearl Street Mall.
      Reserve your table in the music room now by calling 303-440-5858

      Christine Young
      LoDo Air Band
      ...with Non-Stop Acappella Service to Denver and The World