Tonight at Bolder A Cappella

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      Yes, it's tonight at Redfish!
      And what an evening it will be. The top two winning groups from Saturday nights Rocky Mountain Harmony Sweepstakes share the stage and your enthusism tio congratulate them:

      NO BETTER CAUSE at 7:30pm, the Runner Up winning group in the entire Rocky Mountain Region.

      INPULSE at 9:15pm, the First Place winning group in the entire Rocky Mountain Region

      I apologize for the many typos that occured in Sunday's message on this subject. I was in a hurry to get to the Colorado A Cappella Vocal Jam yesterday at Chopper's and didn't take time to check my awful typing. But . .

      Time to catch the excitement of award winning a cappella performance. By special arrangement with the two TOP groups from Saturday night's competition at Gets Hall in Denver, you get to hear TWO excellent groups, both of who happen to be from out of state.

      Your chance to hear whole shows from each of these groups, both of which will return to their homes ion Lincoln, NE and St Paul, MN practically strainght from finishinmg their sets tonight.

      The most exciting evening in Bolder A Cappella's two year series!

      Please make reservations at 303-440-5858 so you won't be disappointed 100 people fopr either show; there is no cover). CDs of both groups will be available, along with autographs and pictures. These are both excellent groups and they have generously agreed to hang in to do Monday night before they head up the pike. This will be their first gigs as Sweeps winners and we get to hare a whole show from each of them!

      Don't miss this one!

      Some of Colorado's most popular vocal bands now invade Boulder regularly on specific Mondays. Many of these groups perform mainly for private parties and are not generally available to the public. Bolder A Cappella is produced by the Colorado Vocal Jazz Society at the popular Redfish Brewhouse, a family spot with excellent sight lines and acoustics, competitive prices and no cover. Here's a unique opportunity to sample what's out there. Join us for the fun!