Extreme Measures Concert

  • extreme@colorado.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      Extreme Measures is proud to announce that we've placed in the top two groups
      at the ICCA collegiate a cappella competition in Provo, UT. This advances us
      to the semi-finals held next weekend at Stanford University in California.

      We will by holding a fund raising concert on campus next week:

      Extreme Measures with special guests The Buffoons
      Tuesday, March 9, 8PM
      Old Main on CU Campus
      Tickets: suggested donation of $5 (additional donations appreciated)

      In addition to the show, we will be silently auctioning off a private Extreme
      Measures concert to the highest bidder throughout the evening.

      Hope to see you there!
      Extreme Measures
      http://www.colorado.edu/StudentGroups/ExtremeMeasures