'Tangent Auditions

  • 'Tangent
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 11:57 AM
      Well, spring is in the air, and you know what that means...time for
      auditions (I don't know why this always seems to happen around
      spring, but oh well). 'Tangent, a contemporary-rock group based
      out of Fort Collins, is auditioning for male and female singers of
      *all* voice parts to join their band of eclectic harmony-swappers.
      'Tangent has performed all over Colorado, and recently had a spot
      at the Denver Regional Harmony Sweepstakes. Other highlights
      include annual week-long performances at the Summit County Fair
      and Vail Days of America; opening for national a cappella
      sensation eLeMNO-P; and guest appearances at annual
      fundraisers including That's Too Loud, A Salute to Disney, and
      Swing, Swing, Swing.

      'Tangent is a contemporary-rock band that specializes in tight VP,
      pumping bass, and solid vocals. We've been hailed as one of the
      "freshest groups in Colorado" by parents (ours) and past high
      school teachers (also ours). We're very open on stage, and (in
      case you haven't picked it up yet) like to think that we're funny as
      well. If you're a singer, related to a singer, have seen a singer, or
      sing in the shower, perhaps 'Tangent is the group for you. We've
      recently been looking at the possibility of doing a full length CD,
      followed with potential tours, and at this point all we really need are
      the people to do it. If you would like more information you can call
      Nic at 970-207-1995, email him at tangentonline@..., or
      visit our website: http://listen.to/tangentonline

      Thanks for your time,
      ~Nic Widhalm