Curious Gage in Concert!

  • Nic Widhalm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      For those of you who missed Curious Gage at the
      Redfish last Monday, never fear--there are two more
      concerts coming up that you can catch us at!

      ******************************
      WHEN: Feb 27th, 7:30PM
      WHAT: One year anniversary concert
      WHERE: Sunset Event Center, Fort Collins, CO
      HOW MUCH: $10 Adults, $8 Children

      We're excited to announce our official anniversary
      concert at the one and only Sunset Event Center!
      We're pulling out all the stops to make this the
      concert of the year, with all new songs, sights, and
      sounds. Tickets will be sold at the door on the night
      of the performance, and with doors opening at 6:00 PM
      you'll want to be sure to get there early and grab a
      seat. If you only make it to one Curious Gage show
      this year make it this one! Visit
      www.sunsetevents.com for more details and ticket
      information.

      WHEN: March 6th
      WHAT: Denver Regional Harmony Sweepstakes
      WHERE: GATES CONCERT HALL
      2344 East Iliff Avenue, Denver, CO 80208
      HOW MUCH: $17

      Curious Gage is thrilled to annouce that we are one of
      the select groups chosen to compete in this year's
      Regional Harmony Sweepstakes competition! Considered
      the "super-bowl of a cappella" Sweeps is an annual
      contest featuring the best of today's a cappella
      groups, with the winner being flown to compete at the
      National contest in San Francisco and taking home a
      recording contract. This year promises to be one of
      the best ever, so make sure to purchase your tickets
      early and support your local a cappella group! Visit
      www.harmony-sweepstakes.com for more details.

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools