LAST CALL FOR ADS, ART

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      Last call for ad space in the program for the 20th Anniversary Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival and competition, to be held on Saturday, March 6 at 7pm in the luxurious new Gates Concert Hall on the University of Denver campus. The event is sponsored by Colorado's largest music supplier, Flesher-Hinton Music Company of Denver and produced by the non-profit Colorado Vocal Jazz Society.

      We have several excellent advertisers and may need to increase our pages to 20. The reason for this notice is to solidify any inquiries or expressed interest in time to make these changes. Please consider this seriously.

      If you or your school or business is connected with music, this is an unusually good opportunity to put the word in front the right folks. The audience average age will be about 28, with a wide range of demographics from 18 to 60.

      We have an 8.5" by 5.5" program in production, 1,000 copies with 16 pages, 3 or 4 of them will be color. Advertisers are responsible for camera ready pdf ads in the following sizes. If you or anyone you know would benefit from advertising in the Harmony Sweeps slick program, here is the rate card:

      Full page:   8h x 5w        $350
      Half page:   4h x 5w        $200
      Qtr page:    4h x 2.5w     $125
              or       2h x 5w           "
      8th page:    2h x 2.5w      $75
              or       1h x 5w           "
      Biz card:     2h x 3w        $45
      16th page:   2h x 1.5w     $35

      Color is available, but pricey. Right now I have 3 color pages committed or on hold. The 4th page would be $600 or some negotiated split.Please pass this on to any portential advertiser. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

      Then is probably the largest non-university vocal group event of the year, certainly the biggest a cappella program in the Rocky Mountain region. Gates Hall will be packed with fans and friends. the advertising deadline for commitment and art is Friday, February 20. Those of you who have reserved space MUST have artwork in by that date.

      Don't forget that participating groups and supported organizations are entitled to reductions from the commercuial rates as previously quoted. But you must have your reservation in and material on the way by Friday. Please contact me if you have not yet submitted your art.

      PDF files may be emailed as attachments to rjsharette@.... Call 303-413-8774 if you have questions or are just confirming reservations.

      Thanks for your help,