Re: [colorado-acappella] CARA nominations

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004

      Rol,  I would also like to point out to you that Storm Front is nominated for Best Barbershop Song from our album "Storm Watch".   Lets keep singing!

      Well, I again apologize for missing an entry -- and one for my favorite barbershop quartet. I guess I'll have to turn over scrutinizing the list (of about 130, I believe) to someone with better eyesight or concentration.

      Anyway, congrats to Storm Front. Hope to see them on our Boulder A Cappella series this spring sometime. What about it, fellas?

      Meanwhile, come the the March 6 Sweeps to catch some other winners!

      Rol Sharette
      moderator