Re: [colorado-acappella] A cappella enthusiasts...

  • Thomas Nasman
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 7 10:28 AM
      Have you got a web site?
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 1:06 PM
      Subject: [colorado-acappella] A cappella enthusiasts...

      Greetings A Cappella Fans!,

      2000 L.A. Regional Harmony Sweepstakes Champions and Silver Medalists at
      Nationals, The Perfect Gentlemen would like to invite you to join our newly
      formed Yahoo Group!

      With two Grammy nominated CD's, BESIDE OURSELVES and STYLE!, The Perfect
      Gentlemen sing many various A Cappella tunes and have a lot of fun in the
      process!
      Receiving the Best Arrangement Award at the 2000 National A Cappella Finals
      in San Rafael for their "20th Century Package", TPG shows that they enjoy ALL
      types of A Cappella music!
      Anything from Barbershop to Jazz to Doo-Wop, Country, RAP....you name it, TPG
      has got it!

      Come on by and join us to receive the latest news, information and show
      dates. LOTS of PICTURES, too!  We're trying to get as many members as
      possible and YOU can help!

      To subscribe to ThePerfectGentlemen YahooGroup, simply sen an E-mail to:

      ThePerfectGentlemen-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Or.....send an E-mail to me to receive an invitation.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Mike Economou
      Dapper Dans of Disneyland (1988-1995)
      The Perfect Gentlemen

    • TPGTenor@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 7 11:44 AM
        In a message dated 02/07/2001 10:32:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        knasman@... writes:

        ve you got a web site?

        We HAD one, but can't access it now to make revisions.
        We are currently working on building a brand spanking new site.

        If you're interested in subscribing, let me know and I'll add whoever wants
        to join.
        You can always adjust your E-mail settings off if you're concerned about too
        much mail.

        Let me know and ...THANKS!

      • jkiefer@ycsi.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 7 3:03 PM
          referring to the colorada accapella mailing
          Jay Kiefer
        • Roland Sharette
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 7 9:49 PM
            Be happy to, but it's a newsletter snail-mailing. If you would like that, send mailing address and telephone number.

            Thanks for interest.

            Rol Sharette
            program director
            Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
            CASA co-ambassador
            Contemporary A Cappella Society
          • Lev
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 12 9:41 PM
              Thanks,

              Snail mail is:

              Lev Ropes
              500 Creekside Ct.
              Golden, CO 80403-1903
            • Roland Sharette
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 13 1:21 PM
                To: Lev Ropes:

                Got your mailing address, Lev, but can you email me <:rjsharette@...>?
                I'm not sure you want to share your info with whoever is on this listserve.

                I also need your email address and phone number. Let me know if you need
                anything specific besides the Colorado Songster newsletter. Did you need
                upcoming dates? Did you receive the current newsletter? Do you need info
                about the Deke Sharon workshop?

                I don't think many folks are using this bulletin board yet, but it's best to
                send personal info directly to the addressee.
                Thanks,

                Rol Sharette
              • HolisterJ@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 14 11:03 AM
                  You are replying to ALL on your blind copies...:PLEASE DON'T

                  also remove me from Colo List
                • HolisterJ@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 14 11:05 AM
                    you are replying to ALL on a blind copy list - please dont...