new member

  • domerockbuddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hello All,

      My name is Silver I am new to the group. I guess I will tell you a
      little about me. I have been into music since I can remember, in the
      80s I owned Sound Unlimited mobile DJ business. I was fortunate in
      my life time to meet some famous singers and I was the DJ for the
      tryouts of Electric boogaloo. I sang in a band in Louisiana for a
      bit. Then I let sound Unlimited go dormit for a few years. When my
      daughter turned 18 she started writing music put out a CD and she got
      me back into it. In 2000 I was in a 13 car accident which has
      effected my memory so when I sing I need song sheets and lyrics in
      front of me now to perform. So I took Sound Unlimited out of
      hibernation and started it back up as a karaoke biz. I perform for
      many festivals and private parties as well as do the karaoke
      business. I am looking for a band that needs a female vocalist with a
      variety of sound and knowledge of songs that does not mind my
      handicap of needing the lyrics for me to see. I love all kinds of
      music the only music I cannot sing is rap I am not real good at that.
      I hope to make lots of new friends on this group and may I say it is
      nice to meet you all.
      Silver