rehearsal space

  • Dave Trendler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
      Hey all,

      Sorry for the lame post topic, but I was wondering if anyone knows of
      affordable or free rehearsal space in and/or between Denver and
      Boulder.

      Even if you are currently using a rehearsal space, I bet you're not
      using it every night of the week! Care to share with your friendly
      neighborhood a cappellists?

      Churches, theaters, recording studios, empty rooms in office
      buildings - all suggestions are welcome.

      If I get a good response, I'll post a list of rehearsal spaces to
      this newsgroup (only if each responder gives permission, of course).

      Thanks a ton!

      Dave Trendler
      davetrendler at juno dot com
    • Carl Wedell
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2004
        Hey, Dave, I don't think it's a lame post topic at all. Ya gotta have
        rehearsal space, plain and simple. One thing I might suggest is the
        group members' houses/apartments. You can always simply move if you
        get noise complaints, but in my limited experience people are more
        accepting than one might think. Just my two cents ....

        Carl Wedell
        Denver