Colorado All-State Choir

  • Caleb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      Hey everyone,

      I would like to invite you to see, and hear, the 2004 Colorado All-
      State Choirs. We will be performing at the Lincoln Center in Ft.
      Collins on February 3rd, at 2:00pm and 7:30pm. the cost is $10, $5
      for Seniors(60+) and kids(12-). For info. about ordering tickets,
      just E-mail me at Sir_sings_a_lot@.... Tickets went on sale
      January 3rd, and tickets are going fast, so I advise ordering early,
      especially for the 7:30 show. Hope to see you there!

      Directions:

      Lincoln Center
      417 W. Magnolia
      Ft. Collins