No plans tonight? Come on down!

  • Groove Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2004
      Hello,
      Now we know this is last minute but we wanted to cordially invite you
      to come out tonight to Northglenn High School. One of the choirs
      there was selected to perform at the CMEA (Colorado Music Educators
      Association) in Colorado Springs so they'll be giving us a highlight
      of their performance tonight and then to finish up the night Groove
      Society will perform. Please come out and help support these kids in
      choral music. It truly is an honor for them to be selected.
      Northglenn High is located at 601 W. 100th Pl., Northglenn, CO. For
      directions to the site please go to:
      http://www.groovesociety.org/Home%20Page.htm and it should get you
      there. Tickets are $5.00 at the door.

      We hope to see you fellow a cappellists there!

      Thanks!
      Bianca
      bianca@...
      http://www.groovesociety.org