new group needs 1-2 more singers

  • Dave Trendler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2004
      Hey all,

      I posted back in November about starting a 5-person, rock-oriented
      vocal band to rehearse and perform in the Denver/Boulder metro. I've
      gotten a good response from this message board and other sources, but
      the group still needs another singer before we can start rehearsing.

      If you're interested in rehearsing 1-2 times per week, performing
      about twice per month, building a group from the ground up, saving
      for audio gear, competing in Harmony Sweeps, and eventually recording
      an album, please email me so we can talk some more.

      We're looking for altos, tenors or baritones. VP and arranging
      experience would be cool. Obviously, previous a cappella experience
      is important.

      Thanks,

      Dave Trendler (davetrendler at juno dot com)

      Recorded A Cappella Review Board Reviewer (2002-present)
      Co-founder of The Humbuckers (1999-2002)
      President, Music Director of The SMC Men (1994-1998)