Tenor Needed (male or female)

  • Craig Eckhardt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hey all. As the subject says, our 8 part mixed
      acappella group is looking for a tenor as one of
      our members is leaving.
      We are a new group (so new we don't have a name
      yet) who have been preparing music for about 3
      months. Our repertoire is varied in style:
      classical - Eric Whitacre's "Go Lovely Rose";
      contemporary - Toto's "Africa"; traditional - The
      Star Spangled Banner and others. We're hoping to
      perfrom fairly soon (around late winter), so we
      would need to find someone who can learn quickly.
      Right now, we are holding our rehearsals at the
      Newman Center for the Performing Arts at the
      University of Denver (Iliff and University) on
      Tuesday nights from 7 to 9:30 or 10pm.
      If this sounds interesting to you, PLEASE let me
      know ASAP by e-mail. Thanks.
      CRAIG

      http://search.yahoo.com/top2003