Three 5 and 6’s new CD!

  • Steve Pearce
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      It has been a long time coming, but the day is FINALLY here…

      Three 5 and 6 is proud to announce the release of their debut CD, “Urban A
      Cappella”

      This album is approximately an hour in length and is mostly comprised of
      original songs that were written by the group over the past 2 years. They have
      truly put their passions into this CD and believe it will move you in many
      ways. This album is pure a cappella like you have never heard it before. If you
      have heard them perform then you can attest--they're not your average a
      cappella band!

      Those who have had a chance to preview songs from the album agree that the sound
      and energy of the music is downright jaw dropping! Reviewers have made comments
      such as, “I have never heard anything like this before!” and “This is amazing!
      I can’t believe this is only voices!”

      The CD is currently available on their newly updated website, www.three5and6.com
      along with a large selection of t-shirts, stickers and posters. All of these
      items would make great Christmas presents for family, friends and co-workers.

      The new version of their website was just launched last week and along with the
      CD and merchandise, contains a great intro presentation and some fun downloads
      like wallpaper, screensavers and a video. Also, make sure to click on the
      “Forum” tab and voice your opinions about their new CD and website.

      Take some time and check it out and I hope you enjoy the CD.

      Merry Christmas!