A Cappella Holiday: tons of new music!

  • Eric Mueller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2003
      Message
      Hey all, just a quick note, I've been very busy updating A Cappella Holiday, the only 24/7 all-holiday a cappella radio show!

      In the past few weeks, I've added lots of great tunes; the playlist now includes contemporary, barbershop/Sweet Adeline and doo-wop tunes from groups like Tonic Sol-Fa, Rockapella, Stormy Weather, The Ritz, Christine Lavin, Hampton Avenue, Jubilation Singers, The Kringle Singers, D.C. Anderson and Rescue Ministries-- plus lots more!

      You can find full details and tune in at http://acappellaalways.com

      (And don't miss the sister station, "A Cappella Always," for plenty of non-holiday a cappella music...)

      best,
      Eric

      p.s. are you in an a cappella group? I'd love to play your music, holiday or not: please visit http://ericmueller.org/acappella/rotation.htm

      --
      Eric Mueller, eric@...

      A Cappella Always and A Cappella Holiday, the 24x7 all-a cappella Internet radio stations!