Re: Greetings from Sweden

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      Hey Colorado a cappellists!

      Thought some of you might enjoy reading this message from a new CASA Ambassador in Sweden. He's ready to get things done there, and with assets like "The Real Group" helping, should find lots to do.

      Read all about the trials and tribulations of a cappella groups in Sweden and you'll find many "been there done that" things to relate to.

      Rol Sharette
      moderator