Fwd: FW: Possible Booking for your Acappella Group!

  • Timothy Staggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      Hi,

      Got this notice from the guy who wrote the a cappella article in the Christian Chronicle that Rol sent a note about a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately our group is not going to be able to apply for this engagement even though we're from Longmont, but I thought maybe it would fit another group out there.

      Cheers!

      --Tim Staggs
      Cross Examined

      Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:21:41 -0600
      Subject: FW: Possible Booking for your Acappella Group!
      From: Erik Tryggestad

      Tim:

      Don�t know if you�ve seen this message or not, but thought it might be of interest to you and Cross Examined.

      Thanks for the encouraging e-mail. Glad people are reading the a cappella piece.

      --Erik

      ��

      Erik Tryggestad
      The Christian Chronicle
      An international newspaper for members of churches of Christ

      Phone: (405) 425-5074
      E-mail: Erik.Tryggestad@...

      Mailing address: P.O. Box 11000, Oklahoma City, OK 73136-1100
      Street address: 2501 E. Memorial Rd., Edmond, OK 73013

      Visit our Web site: www.christianchronicle.org