m-pact! concert

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2001
      For those of you who may want to attend the m-pact concert at White Ridge
      High School Wednesday evening (per calendar notice in spring Colorado
      Songster), please note the concert is at 7pm rather than 7:30 as p[rinted.
      Also, please call the high school for more information,.ticket prices, etc.
      The number is 303-982-7695; ask for Janet.

      Since their Teikyo Heights program in May has been cancelled, this will be
      the only opportunity to catch m-pact in our area this spring. Wheat Ridge is
      near Golden, along I-70 west of Denver proper.

      Rol Sharette
      program director, CVJS
      Colorado Vocal Jazz Society
      Colorado co-ambassador, CASA