Friends, Romans, Country Bumpkins...

  • Tim jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      moosebutter would like to personally invite you to these neat-o shows in
      October:

      moosebutter goes cowboy:

      Thursday October 9, 2003 Western Wyoming Community College, Rock Springs,
      WY.
      The show starts at 7:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
      WWCC Theatre. Contact Martha Holloway with any questions: (307) 382-1735.
      $6 for adults and $4 for students and seniors.
      Sponsored by the WWCC A Cappella Club.

      moosebutter in the mountains:

      Monday October 13, 2003 Redfish New Orleans Brewhouse 2027 13th Street
      Boulder, Colorado. � block north of the Pearl Street Mall. 7:30 pm and 9
      pm. You know the venue, and the concert series... but did you know that
      moosebutter will be singing a song about VEGETABLES there? Whoa.

      We'd also love to hook up with any of you groups after our shows, or perhaps
      on Saturday the 11th some time, for a jam, or a house concert, or dinner and
      singing. Zippy!!! Just drop me an email.

      moosebutter was 1st runner-up at the 2003 Harmony Sweepstakes Finals, and
      they are covered with lentils! moosebutter does comedy a capppella and
      interpretive dance (the dance is also a cappella). moosebutter enjoys
      singing crazily and conducting genetic experiments on rocks.

      Please pass this information along to any one you know who loves great, fun
      music!

      tim@...
      www.moosebutter.com

      Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
      http://msnmessenger-download.com