Re: [colorado-acappella] Re: Sing for fun?

  • rpodjasek@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2003
      I have a dozen copies of the CASA Volume 1 songbook. I can loan them for a
      Sunday afternoon. Choppers has a room for private parties, and one of the
      managers is an accappella fan. I'll ask them about a Sunday event when I am there
      Tuesday night. We can probably use the Last Noe Singers sound equipment if a
      system is needed. Possibly a piano as well.