Re: [colorado-acappella] Re: Sing for fun?

  • rjsharette@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2003
      Okay, A Cappellists,

      Looks like we may have something going.

      Debbie Faber identifies a venue and promos the schedule.

      Rol stays in contact with Mainely A Cappella to secure a library of songbooks we can distribute after we get going.

      Maybe Ray can loan us the books he uses to get started, so we can make better choices of what to buy.

      I probably have the best list of active groups and can do a little arm twisting to get them to offer services for something like this.

      Let's see if we can pin this down and get it working.

      More comments/ideas are welcome!

      Rol Sharette
      moderator
    • rpodjasek@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2003
        I have a dozen copies of the CASA Volume 1 songbook. I can loan them for a
        Sunday afternoon. Choppers has a room for private parties, and one of the
        managers is an accappella fan. I'll ask them about a Sunday event when I am there
        Tuesday night. We can probably use the Last Noe Singers sound equipment if a
        system is needed. Possibly a piano as well.