Cool Shooz at REDFISH...Yeah baby!!!!

  • chase_darnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      This transmission is coming to you from the newest member of Cool
      Shooz A Cappella! Chase is the name and I'm more than happy to
      announce that we will be throwing down some A Cappella in Boulder at
      the RedFish on the evening of Monday, September 29th. I'll expect to
      see all of you A Cappella heads there enjoying the smooth and
      refreshing harmonies that we have to offer!
      Till Then
      sing on

      Chase Darnell