Follow-up

  • lynary
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 11:59 AM
      I apologize for not saying anything and only sending some files. I
      guess I can't prove that they are not viruses, you'll just have to
      take my word for it I suppose. I have been a long time member of the
      Acappella Company's Yahoo! group for almost 2 years. I have shared
      these files in that group and many people enjoyed them. Once again,
      I can't blame you at all for deleting them. There are many crazy
      people out there who, for some reason, like being mean to others.