Re: New file uploaded to colorado-acappella

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
      Hello Colorado A Cappellists,

      A file has been uploaded to the Yahoo Groups area from a new subscriber.

      Without explanation and assurance from this person that that file is valid
      and pertinent to your interests, I would strongly recommend that you do not
      open it on the concern that this could be a new technique for transmitting
      viruses. Since I have not heard from this individual I am also going to
      delete that file and unsubscribe the sender.

      We can't be too careful these days.

      The sender will receive this email and can contact me personally if he/she
      wishes to object to this action. The address <lynary@yahoogroups will be
      banned until it has been cleared by contacting me or John Neal.

      This may be an innocent attempt to become involved in <colorado-acappella>,
      but I for one am taking no chances.

      Rol Sharette
      moderator

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the colorado-acappella
        group.

        File : /COsngstrExtra-vocalconf.pdf
        Uploaded by : rjsharette <rjsharette@...>
        Description : Vocal Conference Report

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        rjsharette <rjsharette@...>
      • Randy
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2007
          A Reminder - Purchase your Sound of the Rockies concert tickets early and save.

          Friday, October 26, 2007- 7:30 p.m. - Sounds of Hope Benefit Concert
          At the Orchard Road Christian Center, 8081 East Orchard Road • Greenwood Village
          (map) (contact)
          Tickets $20 if purchased in advance, $25 at the door.
          http://soundoftherockies.com/Announce.htm

          Saturday, December 8, 2007- 2:00 p.m. & 7:30 p.m. - Sing We, Noel
          Sound of the Rockies Annual Holiday Concert

          Gates Concert Hall at the Newman Center for the Performing Arts, 344 E Iliff Ave, Denver (map)
          Purchase season tickets for the Holiday Concert (12/8/07) and the Spring Show (3/1/08) and save $6 over regular adult single-show tickets.  Purchasing season tickets will also ensure the best seat selection.
          http://soundoftherockies.com/gates/