New file uploaded to colorado-acappella

  • colorado-acappella@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the colorado-acappella
      group.

      File : /soonbedone.mpga
      Uploaded by : lynary <lynary@...>
      Description : Tim Storms Singing Bass

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      lynary <lynary@...>
    • colorado-acappella@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the colorado-acappella
        group.

        File : /lowsinger.asf
        Uploaded by : lynary <lynary@...>
        Description : Tim Storms/Lowest Bass in World

      • rjsharette@prodigy.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
          Hello Colorado A Cappellists,

          A file has been uploaded to the Yahoo Groups area from a new subscriber.

          Without explanation and assurance from this person that that file is valid
          and pertinent to your interests, I would strongly recommend that you do not
          open it on the concern that this could be a new technique for transmitting
          viruses. Since I have not heard from this individual I am also going to
          delete that file and unsubscribe the sender.

          We can't be too careful these days.

          The sender will receive this email and can contact me personally if he/she
          wishes to object to this action. The address <lynary@yahoogroups will be
          banned until it has been cleared by contacting me or John Neal.

          This may be an innocent attempt to become involved in <colorado-acappella>,
          but I for one am taking no chances.

          Rol Sharette
          moderator

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 19, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the colorado-acappella
            group.

            File : /COsngstrExtra-vocalconf.pdf
            Uploaded by : rjsharette <rjsharette@...>
            Description : Vocal Conference Report

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            rjsharette <rjsharette@...>
          • Randy
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 25, 2007
              A Reminder - Purchase your Sound of the Rockies concert tickets early and save.

              Friday, October 26, 2007- 7:30 p.m. - Sounds of Hope Benefit Concert
              At the Orchard Road Christian Center, 8081 East Orchard Road • Greenwood Village
              (map) (contact)
              Tickets $20 if purchased in advance, $25 at the door.
              http://soundoftherockies.com/Announce.htm

              Saturday, December 8, 2007- 2:00 p.m. & 7:30 p.m. - Sing We, Noel
              Sound of the Rockies Annual Holiday Concert

              Gates Concert Hall at the Newman Center for the Performing Arts, 344 E Iliff Ave, Denver (map)
              Purchase season tickets for the Holiday Concert (12/8/07) and the Spring Show (3/1/08) and save $6 over regular adult single-show tickets.  Purchasing season tickets will also ensure the best seat selection.
              http://soundoftherockies.com/gates/