measureXmeasureXmonday

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Hey a cappella fans,

      So, Monday's comin' and you're probably set to sit in front of the tube. And what are your choices? How about reruns of reruns? There's "Dogs, the Early Years" (really!) or maybe a copuple of hours of "Home Improvement"? Pretty exciting evening, huh? Just think, you could even top it off with another "Joe Millionaire" washout. You could also plunk down $20 for a couple of tickets to "Bad Boys II" or "How to Deal," about 2-1/2 stars between 'em. 'Scuse me while I yawn.

      Or -- you can stop by Redfish on 13th north of the Mall in Boulder and have a FREE evening of a cappella fun with one of the country's best known guy groups, "measureXmeasure". These guys are indomitable -- but not like the Snowman. They're not scary at all. They make soothing sounds and then notch it up to really rock the hall.

      Come by August 4 and catch the action. One show this time, with an intermission: 8pm. Good food if you're hungry. Great brews. Excellent sight lines and acoustics. Family atmosphere -- bring 'em all. It doesn't get much better than this.

      Or you can stay home and watch the Weather Channel while we have a lot of fun.

      Your choice. What'll it be?

      Sponsored by the Colorado Vocal Jazz Society.