m-pact dates

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2003
      Gosh, the gremlins are taking over the world! Or at least the calendar in our Colorado Songster this month.

      If you receive our statewide a cappella newsletter, you should be aware that, while the dates for m-pact appearances are correct, the days of the week are definitely screwed up.

      Thursday (not Saturday), July 31 at Soiled Dove in Denver's LoDo 7pm is correct.

      Friday (not Sunday), August 1 at Westminster High School 8pm should be correct (although we don't have a contact number for that).

      Both events are $15 at the door.