New

  • juliet8229
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2003
      Hi. My name is Erin and I am new to not only this group, but to the Colorado area. I
      just moved to Denver from New York where I was involved in collegiate a cappella and
      would be interested in being involved in something music related in this area. I was
      hoping people could give me some pointers on how to get started! Thanks so much!
      =)