Gone campin'/hikin'/bikin'

  • rjsharette@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2003
      In case you are trying to make contact with Rol or Bev Sharette in the next week or so, please note that we will be off in the high country of central Colorado, around the Black Canyon of the Gunnison, mostly inaccessible to regular communications, much less email.

      Emergency messages may be left at 800-203-8745.

      Have a great July week. Hope it cools off for you all, too.